The NGK Iridium IX plugs for the Abarth, Fiat 500T, Fiat 500L, Dodge Dart and Fiat 124 Spider/Abarth feature a 0.6 Iridium center electrode and a tapered cut ground. These features provide faster starts, better acceleration and improved anti-fouling. They also feature a trivalent shell plating for superior Anti-Corrosive and Anti-Seizing properties.
These plugs are a 1-Step upgrade, and recommended for tuned or modified vehicles that still provide daily duties or commuting trips.
- Laser welded Iridium center electrode tip ensures high durability and greater spark
- Longer insulator nose prevents fouling
- Corrugated ribs on insulator prevents flash-over
- Triple gasket seal eliminates combustion gas leakage
- Faster starts and quicker acceleration
- Better fuel economy and lower emissions
- Trivalent Metal Plating for superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing
- Sold in sets of (4)
- Plugs come pre-gapped as courtesy (.023-.024")
- Inexpensive plugs that are estimated to last around 15-20k
- Suitable for EURO+DRIVE equipped Vehicles
- Fiat 500 Abarth
- Fiat 500T
- Fiat 500L
- Fiat 124 Spider & Abarth
- Dodge Dart 1.4L
- Jeep Renegade 1.4L
- Fiat 500X
- .026mm Factory Gap
- .023mm - .024mm EURO+DRIVE Gap
- Suitable for mixed driving Spirited/Track/Commuting
what People Are Saying...
Absolutely love the quality and look of this. Such a quality piece, the fitment was no problem. Got on flush in 10 min.DavidThree Hundred Front Lip
The Ragazzon exhaust is perfect! Hands down best sounding exhaust.SethRagazzon Exhaust
Love my P3 Gauge and that it can read boost and plenty of other important info. One of my favorite mods.MichaelP3 Multifunction Gauge
Shoutout to Driven District for being so helpful with outstanding customer service on the exhaust! Exhaust is wonderful. Thanks again.SteveRagazzon Exhaust
OMG! This scent is amazing. The name "squash" sounds weird but this is by far the best smelling air freshener I’ve used. Kinda citrusy, but sweet, just amazing!JamieSquash Air Freshener
That’s me; I had way too many cars and spent enough money on them to probably buy a few houses. You see…we’re not that different. We love modifying our cars and spending money on them. Driven District is here to bring you the highest quality parts, at the best prices. You can check out our YouTube for product unboxing, reviews, and more! We are always adding new items, so check back often. Reach out if you have any questions or don’t see a part you need!