Not your ordinary boost gauge! The P3 Multi-Gauge allows you to monitor a variety of parameters on your car. From Boost Pressure, IAT’s, AFR and plenty more. It has performance testing functionality (e.i. 0-60mph). Did we mention it also clears diagnostic trouble codes? The best part...all this without the clutter! The P3 Gauge fits inside your Fiat 124 Spider vent and STILL keeps the vent functional. So whether it’s a cold winter morning or a hot summer night, your air conditioning or heat will be there to keep you cozy.
Let’s get into the full breakdown!
P3 V3 Gauge Features
- Plug & Play Design - The P3 Gauge plugs directly into your 124 Spider’s OBD2 port (want to keep your OBD2 port open for other uses? Pick up the Hard-Wire Harness Kit or the easy Low Profile OBD2 Splitter to still have access to your OBD2 port).
- OEM Integration - Installs directly into your factory vent for a sleek look while retaining your vents air flow.
- Versatility: You have the option to read boost through the car's OBD2 port, or with the optional P3 Analog Boost Sensor (sensor highly recommended on the 124 Spider since the OBD2 port is limited to reading boost to 22.xxpsi on this car. If your vehicle is tuned, you will need the Analog Boost Sensor to read higher boost from the source). Click Here For A Full Install Video on a Fiat 124 Spider.
- Code Reading/Clearing: Read & Clear diagnostic trouble codes.
- Performance Timers: Features a variety of Acceleration and Braking timers.
P3 V3 Gauge Readouts (readouts can be individually configured to read in either Imperial or Metric units)
- Intake Air Temperature
- Exhaust Gas Temperature
- Coolant Temperature
- Air/Fuel Ratio (AFR or Lambda)
- Vehicle Speed (calibrated in 1% increments from -9% to +20%)
- Throttle Angle
- Ignition Timing
- Engine RPM
- Battery Voltage
- Programmable Shift Light
- Analog Input 1 (brown wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Analog Input 1 (blue wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Acceleration Timers: 0-60mph, 0-100mph, 60-130mph
- Braking Timers: 60-0mph, 100-0mph
OEM Vent Option
- Choose to have the display pre-installed in an OEM vent to make your install even easier.
- P3 Analog Boost Sensor - Plugs directly into the gauge harness, no wiring required, just tap for boost. It’s that easy!
- Boost Tubing Kit - Includes approx. 5’ of 5/32” O.D. flexible plastic boost tubing with vacuum “T” and 3 sections of 5/32” I.D. vacuum hose. (3 zip ties included)
- P3 ESVA (Ethanol Sensor Voltage Adaptor) - Allows your P3 Gauge to read ethanol content and fuel temperature directly from the common Continental/GM flex fuel sensor. *Ethanol sensor NOT included.
- Trim Removal Kit - A must have tool kit to easily and safely remove your vent and any interior trim pieces while minimizing your chances of scratching or damaging your trim pieces.
- OBD2 Splitter - Allows you to keep your OBD2 Port free to attach multiple devices at once. Note: Some devices may interrupt each other and not function properly while both being plugged into the OBD2 port at the same time. We always suggest keeping your P3 Gauge in “Analog Mode” when using another OBD2 device. “Analog Mode” will only allow Boost (using Analog Boost Sensor) and Battery Voltage readings, and the Gauge will not communicate through the OBD2 port.
WHY CHOOSE A P3 GAUGE? Style, functionality, & quality!
Well if the above wasn’t enough, then you’ll be happy to know that these bad boys have been torture tested from frozen solid at -94°F to melting at hundreds of degrees. These tests are far beyond any in-car environment. Basically...if your car turns on, so will the gauge.
Each gauge is fully built in the USA by a small group of passionate auto enthusiasts with extreme detail.
Custom made to fit the Fiat 124 spider; functional heat and A/C, sleek minimalist design, no clutter on the dash, easy to read digital layouts allow you quickly pick up data at a glance. If you’re still reading down here, then it’s time to scroll back up and buy one already!
what People Are Saying...
Absolutely love the quality and look of this. Such a quality piece, the fitment was no problem. Got on flush in 10 min.DavidThree Hundred Front Lip
The Ragazzon exhaust is perfect! Hands down best sounding exhaust.SethRagazzon Exhaust
Love my P3 Gauge and that it can read boost and plenty of other important info. One of my favorite mods.MichaelP3 Multifunction Gauge
Shoutout to Driven District for being so helpful with outstanding customer service on the exhaust! Exhaust is wonderful. Thanks again.SteveRagazzon Exhaust
OMG! This scent is amazing. The name "squash" sounds weird but this is by far the best smelling air freshener I’ve used. Kinda citrusy, but sweet, just amazing!JamieSquash Air Freshener
That’s me; I had way too many cars and spent enough money on them to probably buy a few houses. You see…we’re not that different. We love modifying our cars and spending money on them. Driven District is here to bring you the highest quality parts, at the best prices. You can check out our YouTube for product unboxing, reviews, and more! We are always adding new items, so check back often. Reach out if you have any questions or don’t see a part you need!