The OBD2 V3 P3 DIY Gauge allows you to custom install this gauge anywhere in your car for a beautiful OEM+ sleek look! Plugs into your OBD2 port for power and to pull in a variety of car parameters (click here for the Analog DIY version).
Please contact us BEFORE purchase - test functionality of software BEFORE modifying or installing display.
P3 V3 Gauge Features
- Plug and Play Install - plugs directly into your OBD2 port (want to keep your OBD2 port open? hard-wire harness kit also available)
- Versatility - read boost from multiple OEM sensors through OBD2 port or using optional P3 analog boost sensor
- Code Reading/Clearing - read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) on the fly
P3 V3 Gauge Readouts (all readouts can be individually configured to read in either Imperial or Metric units) *Depending on your vehicle, some parameters may not be available
- Boost (through OBD2 port using OEM sensors or with P3 analog boost sensor)
- Coolant temperature
- Air/Fuel ratio (can be read in AFR or Lambda)
- Vehicle speed (can be calibrated in 1% increments from -9% to +20%)
- Intake air temperature
- Throttle angle
- Ignition timing
- Engine RPM
- Exhaust gas temperature
- Battery voltage
- Programmable shift light
- Analog input 1 (brown wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Analog input 2 (blue wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Acceleration timers (0-60mph/0-100mph/60-130mph)
- Braking timers (60-0mph/100-0mph)
- P3 Analog Boost sensor - plugs directly into gauge harness, no wiring required)
- Boost tubing kit - Approx. 5' of 5/32" O.D. flexible plastic boost tubing with vacuum "T" and 3 sections of 5/32" I.D. vaccum hose. Includes 3 zip ties
- P3 ESVA (Ethanol Sensor Voltage Adaptor) allows your gauge to read ethanol content and fuel temperature directly from the common Continental/GM flex fuel sensor. *Ethanol sensor NOT included
- Trim Removal Kit - this tool kit will help you remove your vent and interior trim while minimizing the chance of scratching or damaging your trim
- OBD2 Splitter - attach multiple devices to your OBD2 port. *some devices will not function while another device is attached to the OBD2 port
You asked, we answered.
The P3 V3 Gauge adds even more user control to what the OBD2 Multi-Gauge already offered. Read DTCs on command, remove pids that you don't care to see, configure units settings of individual measurements, calibrate your vehicle speed, read AFR in Lambda.
There when you need it, hidden when you don't.
No more bulky pillar or column pods... No more squinting to read tiny pixelated screens... While retaining the OEM plus design that blends into your interior, the P3 V3 packs a punch with it's bold, bright display that allows you to pick up info at a glance.
Hot or Cold? No problem!
Even though the P3 V3 installs in your air vent, we keep in mind that you need that heat and A/C while designing each gauge.
Electronics in a harsh climate? We've got that covered too.
We've torture-tested our gauges to the extreme. From frozen solid at -94 F to physically melting at hundreds of degrees, our gauges function far beyond the limits of the in-car environment.
Need more details?
Check out the V3 install page for configuration and installation info.
Still need help?
Shoot us an email at email@example.com or a text at 878-444-0449.
what People Are Saying...
Absolutely love the quality and look of this. Such a quality piece, the fitment was no problem. Got on flush in 10 min.DavidThree Hundred Front Lip
The Ragazzon exhaust is perfect! Hands down best sounding exhaust.SethRagazzon Exhaust
Love my P3 Gauge and that it can read boost and plenty of other important info. One of my favorite mods.MichaelP3 Multifunction Gauge
Shoutout to Driven District for being so helpful with outstanding customer service on the exhaust! Exhaust is wonderful. Thanks again.SteveRagazzon Exhaust
OMG! This scent is amazing. The name "squash" sounds weird but this is by far the best smelling air freshener I’ve used. Kinda citrusy, but sweet, just amazing!JamieSquash Air Freshener
That’s me; I had way too many cars and spent enough money on them to probably buy a few houses. You see…we’re not that different. We love modifying our cars and spending money on them. Driven District is here to bring you the highest quality parts, at the best prices. You can check out our YouTube for product unboxing, reviews, and more! We are always adding new items, so check back often. Reach out if you have any questions or don’t see a part you need!